Spread the word about this tool
PNG to JPG Converter
Convert PNG to JPG, instantly. Here is the PNG to JPG converter that is quick, safe and Free!
Have you ever tried to convert a PNG file to a JPG file but weren’t sure how to do it? Are you looking for the best converter to do this?
If so, you’ve come to the right converter. PNG and JPG are two of the most popular image file formats, so our tool will help you do it right, that is successfully convert PNG to JPG.
Why convert PNG to JPG?
There are good reasons why you might want to convert a PNG file to a JPG file. JPG files are typically smaller in size than PNG files, making them better for use online or on mobile devices. JPG files are also more widely compatible than PNG files, meaning they'll likely work with more software and devices.
How do I convert a PNG to JPG?
This is how to change png to jpg in a few easy steps, with our free png to jpg converter ;
- Step 1: Make ready the file (s) that you want to convert.
- Step 2: Click the “Browse” button to select the file.
- Step 3: Upload the PNG file.
- Step 4: Click "Convert" to start the PNG to JPG conversion process.
- Step 5: Give it seconds to convert.
- Step 6:You will see a Download link. Click “Download” to download your PNG file and save it to your device.
And that’s it. Now you know how to convert a png to jpg. Follow these simple steps to convert your PNG files to JPG in no time!
Is this the best PNG to JPG converter?
Absolutely. This is the best png to jpg converter thanks to the features below, so feel comfortable and convert your files with ease.
Free to use: This converter is completely free to use! All you have to do is upload your PNG file and then click the "Convert" button. Our converter will automatically detect the file format and convert it to a JPG file.
Fast and reliable: Our converter is pretty fast - it will take only a few seconds to convert your file. It’s also reliable - you can be sure that your file will be converted accurately every time.
Data security: Our converter guarantees data security. We understand that your data is important and that when you convert your images, you want to be sure that the process is safe and secure. That's why we use the latest security technology to protect your files during the entire conversion process.
Confidential: We guarantee that your data will remain confidential and we will never share your information with any third party.
Is PNG the same as JPG?
No, PNG is not the same as JPG. PNG is a lossless compression format, meaning that no contents are lost or degraded when it is compressed. JPG is a lossy compression format, meaning that some image quality can be lost as a result of compression. But still the loss can be so insignificant that it might not be possible to notice.
Is PNG worse than JPG?
No, PNG is not worse than JPG. In fact, PNG is often considered to be the superior format for images because it offers lossless compression (meaning no information is lost when the file is compressed), while JPG files are lossy (meaning some information might be lost when the file is compressed).
Is PNG or JPG better for photos?
There are pros and cons to both PNG and JPG format when it comes to photos. In general, JPG is better for photos that need to be compressed to save space, like for emailing or posting online. PNG is best used for images with a lot of detail, like photographs taken with a high-quality camera, because it preserves all the image data without any loss of quality.
Both formats have their own file extension—JPG use .jpg while PNG uses .png—and different browsers handle the two formats differently. For example, some older versions of Internet Explorer don’t show PNG transparency properly. So ultimately, it depends on what you need to do with your photo as to which format.
Tips for high quality PNG to JPG conversion
Here are a few tips to help you get the best quality results out of our PNG to JPG converter:
- Make sure your PNG files are high quality to begin with. This means that they're optimized for the web and don't contain any compression artifacts.
- Make sure all of your layers are merged before you convert your image. This will help reduce file size and ensure a smoother conversion.
- Avoid using JPGs as source files, as this will often lead to poor quality.
- Use our PNG to JPG converter. It’s a free PNG to JPG online tool that you can rely on to produce exceptional results, consistently.
- Don't resize your images before changing png to jpg. This will most likely reduce the quality of your images.
- Convert your images in batches. This will ensure that the quality of each image is maintained and that you don't end up with a lot of low quality images.
- Make sure your image is the correct size. If it's too large or too small, the quality of your JPG will be affected.
- Don't convert images that are already compressed. This will only reduce the quality of your JPG.
Whichever your needs for converting PNG to JPG, this converter will do the job fast and free.
Discover more tools
Mirotools has more tools to take your productivity to the next level and get more work done in less time. Explore these free online tools.